Large Touch Screen
4 Operation Modes
No Data Loss
Inbuilt GPS Antenna
25 Hz GPS receiver with internal patch antenna and SMA connector for external GPS antenna (overrides the internal antenna when connected)
With its user-friendly interface, the VBOX Touch Motorsport can be used for a range of applications, including performance testing, lap timing or as a speedometer (preloaded in Performance App).
- Acceleration tests: 0–60, 0–100, 100–200 km/h or mph.
- Concurrent acceleration tests: Since firmware 1.4, it is possible to conduct four concurrent acceleration tests, visible via two new acceleration screens - Secondary and Best Results.
- Other predefined tests: 0–100–0, 0–200–0, 0–300-0 and 0–400-0 km/h or mph tests or distance including 0–400 and 0–1000 meters as well as 0–¼ mile and 0–½ mile.
- Custom tests can be configured, and other options include enabling or disabling alert at end of test, one-foot rollout and slope correction.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, VMAX, Peak G and altitude difference.
- Deceleration tests: 60-0, 100-0, 200–0, 300–0 km/h or mph.
- Custom tests, allowing the user to define their own configurable settings.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, Peak G and altitude difference. Units of measurement for speed or distance can be displayed in metric or imperial and easily swapped between.
Sophisticated lap timer with an updatable built-in database of over 800 circuits, real-time Delta-time, Delta-speed (shown via LEDs), Best Lap Time, Current Lap Time, Total Session Time and Lap Count.
Virtual Start/Finish Lines: Using GPS, there is no need for an external beacon or transmitter, as timing will start with vehicle movement. Separate start and finish lines can be set for sprint or hill climbing.
VBOX Touch Applications
VBOX Touch has the ability to run multiple applications on the same hardware. The device comes preloaded with a versatile Performance application, and you can download additional apps, free of charge, from the Apps Store.
Please note that only one app can run on the VBOX Touch at a time. Once you have loaded a new app onto your VBOX Touch, you can easily switch back to the standard functionality of the device by re-installing the Performance app. Similarly, you can switch between other applications, by loading the one that you wish to use onto an SD card, and inserting this into the VBOX Touch.
Write your own apps
A collection of scripts to help get started in writing code for the VBOX Touch can be downloaded below. Each script demonstrates how to utilise one or more features of the product. Please see the Readme.txt for details of each specific app and how to run each script. For further assistance on writing code for the VBOX Touch please contact VBOX support.
Powerful Circuit Analysis Software
Circuit Tools is designed by racing drivers for racing drivers, with none of the complexity normally associated with data analysis software.
VBOX Test Suite Software
VBOX Test Suite, our user-friendly, intuitive data analysis software makes the analysis of vehicle acceleration and brake test data quick and clear.
Add-ons and Accessories
Windscreen Suction Mount
The suction mount adheres to any slick flat surface, especially glass.