The high contrast OLED display is the perfect partner to your VBOX video logger.
Suitable even in bright conditions, the display provides sharp graphics and is simple to use. It can show a wide range of parameters, including live and max speed, lap times, and predictive lap timing.
The OLED display can start and stop logging in conjunction with some VBOX models, and also report logging status.
It is available in either a waterproof anodised blue aluminium case (RLVBDSP04), or a splash proof plastic and aluminium case (RLVBDSP05).
- View parameters such as live speed, max speed, lap times, and predictive lap time
- Predictive Lap Timing: compares your current lap to your best in real time to help improve lap times
- Compatible with Racelogic data loggers, including Video VBOX Lite and VBOX Video HD2
- Inverse screen colours or change font options for use in different light conditions
- Internal accelerometer: flips display according to the way it is mounted
- Easy operation: three buttons to scroll display screens, set start/finish points, reset data, start/stop logging, and enter menus
- Can show logging and capacity status of connected VBOX
- Recognises data from standard VBOX CAN Output, offering logging control
- Motorsport Standard Fischer Lemo connectors for DSP04
- Can recognise serial data output from all VBOXs
- Low power consumption: 1.2 W