Windows Circuit Tools User Guide has been completely revamped and updated in line with the recent software update. It now looks a lot cleaner and modern, as well including the updated features and layouts.
- Centre on vehicle option added to the track tab
- Default screen layouts refined
- Circuit layouts now selectable
- Warning when comparing different circuits
- End-User License agreement added
- Minimum & Maximum gate width
- Circuit detection improved
- Large files handled better
- Issues caused by changing languages resolved
- Problems regarding Isle of Man TT fixed
- G-Plot feature removed
- Gates/Splits issues fixed
- Video/data sync problems solved
- Gate width issue resolved (no software crashes)
We are now offering VBOX Video HD2 with HDMI video output. This option allows users to stream real-time video (currently without audio) from the HD2 to an HDMI compatible monitor, recorder or streaming device.
VBOX HD2 HDMI can be used to give live coverage of motorsport events for TV or social media, provide race teams with the ability to give instant driver feedback, or act as a rear-view camera.
The new system (RLVBVDHD2-H) comes with an HDMI port and locking pin to make sure our custom cable has a secure connection.
VBOX HD2 HDMI will only run with the latest version of HD2 firmware (1.3.76 and higher) and setup software (1.4.259 and higher). More info on datasheet.
It's January and that means it's time for Autosport! This year we've got some incredible show only offers and want to make sure you can find us - we will be in Hall 2, Stand 2770.
The show starts on Thursday and we are all geared up and ready to go with a brand-new simulator setup and the chance to WIN a VBOX LapTimer by setting the fastest lap.
As if that wasn't enough, by entering our prize draw you can WIN a top-of-the-range VBOX Video HD2.
Racelogic's MD, Julian Thomas, will also be delivering a technical presentation on the Talk Shop stage in Hall 3 on Friday and Saturday at 2 pm. Using examples from his own racing, Julian will be talking about advanced techniques to maximise the performance of your tyres during the critical corner entry phase. One not to be missed!
So whether you are already an experienced track addict or are just getting into Motorsport, we can guide you towards the quickest way to go faster. Head to Hall 2, Stand 2770 to find out more.
VBOX Video HD2 Setup Software is now compatible with macOS, allowing you to configure your HD2 before use and create your own graphic overlays using an Apple device.
For example, you can choose to insert pre-loaded gauges and dials, add your logo, adjust the location of all elements, and even design, upload and configure your own race scenes.
The first software release does not support Maths Channel or Performance Test configuration at the moment. These functions will be implemented at a later date. You will also require macOS version 10.11 or later to use it.
- Compatible with scene files (.VVHSN) created in Windows
- Records data from 80 CAN channels
- Record 11 OBD channels via a wireless OBD module
- Full WYSIWYG editor
- PNG, GIF, JPEG image import
- Lap and split-time features – BEST, CURRENT, LAST
- X and Y g-force, distance, time, height, vertical velocity (displayed in any format)