VBOX Sim Pack Installer
1.1.25 - 12 Jun 2023
- F1 2022 support
- Manual game selection: In the help tab "Game Select" dropdown has been added which will force VBOX Sim to only look for that game.
- Custom telemetry port for Codemasters games: If a game from the F1 series is selected with manual game selection, an option to change the UDP port used to communicate will be shown as a means of providing compatibility with other applications interacting with them.
- Fixed a couple of issues relating to data received from Assetto Corsa Competizione.
- Fixed a couple of issues where the detected game would repeatedly switch, causing logging to stop.
- Fixed a couple of issues around the handling of the iRacing data stream, which could cause errors in logged data.
- Fixed several issues which could prevent a successful ibt vbo merge, resulting in lower accuracy vbo data.
- Fixed several issues around communication with the VBOX LapTimer which could result in it not detecting a change in games, not receiving updates, or VBOX Sim logging stopping.
- Various stability improvements.
1.0.63 - 19 Nov 2021
- OBS video capture
- Support for F1 2021
- Support for RaceRoom
- Various improvements to iRacing support
- iRacing position translation didn’t work if no video was logged
- Logging destination folder not being available no longer causes a crash
1.0.45 - 20 Jan 2021
- Adds support for iRacing
- Adds support for F1 2020
- Autoplay video after using ‘Test Video’ function
- Option to limit telemetry ‘listening’ to a specified sim
- F1 2019 telemetry format now supported
- Includes updated version of Circuit Tools
1.0.24 - Sep 2020
- App renamed to VBOX Sim
- Video capture device list now includes any detected video capture devices.
- User interface improvements, including High DPI support
- Network streaming feature added - can be used in conjunction with lap timing plug-in in VBOX Test Suite release 1.10 or later for live remote telemetry.
- Additional circuits added
- Installer now includes FTDI drivers for Laptimer connectivity.
- Stability improvements for long-running sessions
- Test video function improvements.
1.0.0 - Nov 2019