A light-weight, portable data logger that can be used in any vehicle and environment to measure performance or lap times.
VBOX Sport Performance Test
VBOX Sport LapTimer
VBOX Sport Diagnotics
|VBOX Sport is also compatible with:|
SoloStorm for Android v2.2+ devices allows you to log and analyze GPS, OBD-II, Sensor and Video data all on your smartphone or tablet.
Circuit Tools Analysis Software
The software is designed by racing drivers, for racing drivers, with none of the complexity normally associated with analysis software.
Easy to use
To analyse your track data, simply insert the SD card with your recorded data into your PC and select a file.
Huge track database
The software automatically detects the country, circuit and track configuration from a database of 400 circuits and uses the start/finish line information to separate the laps contained in your recorded file.
The fastest lap from your latest session is automatically chosen and displayed on the graph window. You can compare runs from this session, or from previous ones simply by clicking on the relevant lap time shown in the session window.
Lap time difference channel
Time difference or 'Delta-T' is a very useful channel that shows the lap time difference between two different laps.
More about Circuit Tools Driver Analysis Software.
This software allows you to analyse your vehicle's performance in a range of acceleration and braking tests.
To use the data logging, simply insert the 2GB SD card and drive. Once you have finished the test, remove the SD card and place it in a suitable reader.
The data is then read into the Performance Tools software, which you can download from the SD card supplied.
Add-On / Spare Products
The Herbert Richter suction mount can be installed as in-car dash moun, vent mount or as a tilt and swivel mount. Includes mounting plate.
Handle Bar Mount
Easily fix the VBOX Sport onto the handle bar of your motorbike or bicycle. Includes mounting plate.
Magentic patch antenna with 3M-MCX connector. Requires a ground plane.
Inputs and Outputs
- Accuracy: 0.1 Km/h
- Units: Km/h or Mph
- Update rate: 20 Hz
- Minimum velocity: 0.1 Km/h
- Maximum velocity: 1800 km/h
- Resolution: 0.01 Km/h
- Accuracy: 0.5 %
- Maximum: 4 G
- Resolution: 0.01 G
- Resolution: 0.01° s
- Accuracy: ±0.2° s
- 2D Position: ±5m 95% CEP *
- Height: 5 Metres 95% CEP *
*95% CEP (Circle of Error Probable) means 95% of the time the position readings will fall within a circle of the stated radius
Recording and Storage
- Record only when moving (default)
- Record start/stop button
SD Card Memory usage
- 8.7 Megabytes/hour whilst logging
Environmental and Physical
- Input Voltage: +5 Volts only
- Power: 2.5 W max. (charging)
- IP rating: IP65 (with connector bungs fitted), IP20 (without connector bungs fitted)
- Size: 104.5mm x 72.8mm x 25.1mm
- Weight: 130g
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C (max. limits), -20°C to +35°C for maximum battery life
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C, 0°C to +45°C (whilst charging battery - charger will shut down outside this range)
Apple software - available from the Apple App Store
- VBOX Sport Performance Test
- VBOX Sport LapTimer
- VBOX Sport Diagnostics App
- Circuit Tools data analysis software
- Hardware: One Year
- Software: Lifetime Support Contract: Valid for a minimum of 5 years from the date of purchase and limited to the original purchaser. Contract includes: telephone/ email technical support provided by local VBOX Distributor and firmware/ software upgrades (where applicable).